Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lust After Munki Munki Gnome Pajamas

I have been a huge fan of the Munki Munki line of pajamas for some time. Their products have the most clever vignette patterns by illustrator great Heather Ross
. 

Their adorable gnome poplin pajamas are currently on sale in The Horizontal Life online store. Many other patterns to choose from, but the gnome pattern is definitely a fave. If I were to pick one gift I would reallly like for Valentine's Day it would be this pajama set. I can see myself curling up to watch a movie or reading my current book addiction, eating some milk and cookies. Not to mention the gnomes would pair well with the fuzzy-slipper-boot-socks I bought elsewhere on sale recently for $4. Steal!

Copyright 2009 Jennifer Erts unless another artist credited. Do not copy, reproduce, reuse, modify any of the content or images from this site without permission.